<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d38458149\x26blogName\x3dDigital+Inspiration+-+The+Tech+Guide\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dLIGHT\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://digital-tech-guide.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://digital-tech-guide.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5054099082554157356', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Digital Inspiration - The Tech Guide

Saturday, March 31, 2007

10 Simple exercises to avoid backpain (usefull for people sitting in fron of computers for long time)
Simple Exercises... to keep you fit and avoid back pain. No need to visit a gym, your home may be the ideal place.



Labels: ,

Add to Google Reader or Homepage Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe in Bloglines
Subscribe to Digital Inspiration - The Tech Guide
StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!
posted by RK, 4:40 AM

2 Comments:

Back Pain is a pain in my… well… back!
I was hit by a car a few years ago and since then I have suffered a lot of lower back pain and back ache! I was on strong painkillers for awhile but then I was getting addicted to them so had to drop them before it got too bad. That was about a year ago now and since then I have been looking for alternate ways of relieving the pain and aching until a month ago I was struggling to find anything that helped but I managed to get hold of some Cheap Slumberland Beds and I finally got a good nights sleep! It was great!
However!
Upon waking from my beautiful bed the relief only lasted until I got to work then the suffering began once more.
Can anyone give me any advice to ease my pain?
commented by Anonymous Anonymous, 5:10 AM  
Helpful Blog! Thanks!
commented by Anonymous Memory Foam, 10:08 AM  

Add a comment